Storage method of seamless square tube
1. Choose the right venue and warehouse(1) The site or warehouse for storing steel pipes should be selected in a clean and well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed on the field, and the steel pipe should be kept clean
(2) Do not store with acid, alkali and seamless square tubes in the warehouse
(3) Large-scale steel, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air
(4) Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-caliber steel pipes, steel wires, and wire ropes can be stored in a well-ventilated material shed, but must be covered with thatch and underlayment
(5) Some small steel pipes, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel pipes, and high-priced and corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse
(6) The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a wall, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device.
(7) The warehouse requires ventilation in sunny days, closed and moisture-proof in rainy days, and always maintains a suitable storage environment
2. Reasonable stacking, advanced first put(1) The principle requirement of stacking is to stack according to varieties and specifications under the condition of stable stacking and ensuring safety. Materials of different types should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and mutual corrosion
(2) It is forbidden to store items that are corrosive to steel pipes near the stack
(3) The bottom of the pile should be high, firm and flat to prevent the material from being damp or deformed
(4) The same kind of materials are stacked separately according to the order of storage, which is convenient for the implementation of the principle of first delivery
(5) For the section steel stacked in the open air, there must be wooden pads or stone strips underneath, and the stacking surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and attention should be paid to placing the material straight to prevent bending deformation
(6) The stacking height shall not exceed 1.2m for manual work, 1.5m for mechanical work, and 2.5m for stack width.
(7) There should be a certain passage between the stacks, and the inspection path is generally O. 5m, the access channel depends on the size of the material and the transport machinery, generally 1.5-2. Oh
(8) The bottom of the stack is raised, if the warehouse is a sunny concrete floor, the height is O. 1m is sufficient; if it is muddy ground, it must be raised O. 2~0.5m. If it is an open-air site, the cement floor pad height is O.3~O.5m, and the sand and mud surface pad height is 0.5~O. 7m
(9) The angle steel and channel steel should be stacked in the open air, that is, the mouth should face down, and the I-beam should be placed vertically. The I groove of the steel pipe should not face upward to avoid water accumulation and rust
3. Packaging and protective layer of protective materials
Preservatives or other plating and packaging applied by steel mills before leaving the factory are important measures to prevent material from rusting. During transportation and loading and unloading, care must be taken to protect them from damage and prolong the storage period of materials.
4. Keep the warehouse clean and strengthen material conservation(1) Before the materials are put into storage, care should be taken to prevent rain or impurities from being mixed in. For materials that have been rained or stained, different methods should be used to clean them according to their properties. For example, steel wire brushes can be used for high hardness, and cloth for low hardness. , cotton etc.
(2) After the materials are put into storage, they should be checked frequently. If there is rust, the rust layer should be removed
(3) After cleaning the surface of general steel pipes, it is not necessary to apply oil, but for high-quality steel, alloy thin steel plates, thin-walled pipes, alloy steel pipes, etc., the inner and outer surfaces of the steel pipes must be coated with anti-rust oil before storage
(4) For steel pipes with serious corrosion, it is not suitable for long-term storage after derusting, and should be used as soon as possible.